- Ba (Hons) Fine Art with a Foundation Year, Staffordshire University, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, 2015 – present.
- A level Art/ Religious Education/ English Lit & Lang, Tamworth Sixth Form, Tamworth, Staffordshire, 2013 – 2015.
- Equivocal, end of year group exhibition, Airspace Gallery, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, Apr 2018.
- Contingent, end of year group exhibition, Flaxman Foyer, Staffordshire University, Apr 2017.
- Automation, group exhibition investigating technology, Cadman Studios, Staffordshire University, Feb 2017.
- Foundation Year Degree Group Show, Cadman Studios, Staffordshire University, Jun 2016.
- Avant-Garde, group exhibition, Uniqube, Staffordshire University, Feb 2016.
- Photography: artwork documentation, low light photography and photoshop.
- Organisation and teamwork: putting together group exhibitions and fundraise event.
- Time management: Balancing serval modules and deadlines.
- Presentation and communication: Campus tours, talking in front of large groups in critiques.
- Research: In-depth academic research on relevant subject matter.
- Student Ambassador, assisting university events such as open days and career fairs, Staffordshire University, Oct 2017 – Present.
- Creative Arts Exhibition Student Ambassador, conducting exhibitions tours, Staffordshire University, Oct 2017 – Present.
- Student Executive, solving problem for students and supporting evens such as interviews and workshops, Sept 2014 – Jul 2015, Tamworth Sixth Form.
- Temporary art gallery fund-raising for charity Mind, Stoke Market, Stoke-on-Trent, project manager and artist in residency, Feb 24 – Mar 2018.
- Invigilator, British Ceramics Biennale, Spode Works, Stoke-on-Trent, keeping the artworks safe and engaging with the viewers, Oct 2017 – Nov 2017.
- Advertising team member, Sue Ryder charity fashion show, Tamworth Sixth Form, negotiating with Sixth Form staff and students, Spring – Summer 2014.
References available upon request.