- MA Fine Art, University of Leeds, UK, 2019 – 2020.
- Ba (Hons) Fine Art with a Foundation Year, Staffordshire University, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, 2015 – 2019.
- Ones to Watch, group exhibition, Sunny Bank Mills, Leeds, May – June 2021.
- New Art West Midlands x Coventry Biennial, Coventry, Nov 2019.
- Can’t Be Art (CBA), graduation group exhibition, Cadman Studios, Staffordshire University, June 2019.
- Equivocal, end of year group exhibition, Airspace Gallery, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, Apr 2018.
- Contingent, end of year group exhibition, Flaxman Foyer, Staffordshire University, Apr 2017.
- Automation, group exhibition investigating technology, Cadman Studios, Staffordshire University, Feb 2017.
- Foundation Year Degree Group Show, Cadman Studios, Staffordshire University, Jun 2016.
- Avant-Garde, group exhibition, Uniqube, Staffordshire University, Feb 2016.
- Photography: artwork documentation, low light photography and photoshop.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Calligraphy: Copperplate hand.
- Research: qualitative academic research on relevant subject matter.
- Presentation and communication: Campus tours, talking in front of large groups in critiques.
- Organisation and teamwork: putting together group exhibitions and fundraise event.
- Time management: Balancing serval modules and deadlines.
- Social media marketing
Past Voluntary Work
- Temporary art gallery fund-raising for charity Mind, Stoke Market, Stoke-on-Trent, project manager and artist in residency, Feb 24 – Mar 2018.
- Invigilator, British Ceramics Biennale, Spode Works, Stoke-on-Trent, keeping the artworks safe and engaging with the viewers, Oct 2017 – Nov 2017.
- Advertising team member, Sue Ryder charity fashion show, Tamworth Sixth Form, negotiating with Sixth Form staff and students, Spring – Summer 2014.